Consider yourself as a morphing god?? Show us what you got..
Photo editing: a skill possessed by the masters, do you think you are one of them??
Do you have the skill in you to edit photographs and make them look more authentic than the original??
If you have what it takes, then here is a golden opportunity to prove your proficiency.
Take part in the photo morphing contest held by desitara.com, upload your master pieces and stand a chance to win a Sony handy cam.
What are you waiting for?? Showcase your masterpieces and prove yourself a morphing savvy!!
Upload your photos right away!
Upload photo period : 4th Oct 2011 to 31st Oct 2011
Voting period : 1st Nov 2011 to 15th Nov 2011
Announce winner : 16th Nov 2011
- Only the registered users of Desitara.com are eligible to vote.Users can vote for their favorite contestants once in every 24 hours.Users have to rate the contestants with , "Cool" and "Not Cool" section.
- "Cool" 5 points and "Not Cool" has -1 point.
- The Contest is open to Desitara users only as they would be required to upload their images on Desitara.com
- Desitara shall not be liable for any error lapse slippage in uploading any photo for the Photo Morphing contest.
- Maximum of two photos can be uploaded by a participant.
- The morphed photos uploaded cannot be treated as profile picture.
- If by any chance a participant deletes the uploaded photo, he or she automatically will be out of the contest.
- The morphed photos must not exceed the size limit of 5 MB.
- Photos containing images of children, porn or related to religion is not allowed. Participants who ignore this rule will be disqualified immediately.
- Any direct or indirect cost expenses incurred by the registered participant towards morphing the photograph and participating in the Photo Morphing contest shall be borne solely by the participant and Desitara shall not be responsible for the same.
- Both Color and / or black-and-white photographs are accepted in the Photo Morphing contest.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- There will be one Winner for the contest. The prizes will be notified at the website of desitara .
- The winner of the Photo Morphing contest will have to provide the source file and the morphed photo for proof.
- Desitara reserves the right to request for a valid identity proof Passport and other requisite documents from the Winners of the contest.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for any other product or item, are non transferable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances.
- Photographs submitted by registered Participants must be entirely their own work.
- Desitara reserves the absolute right to reject any photos which is obscene vulgar or defamatory or detrimental to National interest or prejudicial to the interest of desitara or society in general or violates any third party IP Rights any law.
- Desitara reserves the right, at any time, to disqualify any Participant who registers his photograph submits the photograph that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the photo contest or who tampers with the entry process.
- The photo contest is not open for desitara employees and or their family members.
- The contest shall be null and void, if not permitted by the law.
- Failure by desitara to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Desitara (including its officers, directors, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way of this photo contest.
- This is a promotional photo Morphing contest and all decisions on the eligibility registration of any participant or acceptance of his her photo for the photo Morphing contest or any other matter relating to this photo contest including the decision on selection of winners, shall be solely of Desitara and the decision of Desitara shall be final and binding on the participants.
- Any dispute arising out of this photo morphing contest shall be subject to Indian Laws and the courts of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the matters arising out of this photo contest.
- If you have any doubt, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.