I Know An Extremist / Deadline: 05/01/13
Moments 2011 is a photography competition to raise awareness about Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
The photographs submitted should display any "moment" surrounding the three religions and/or its followers. It can even be a moment in the life of a Jew, Christian or Muslim. You maybe celebrating Eid, Christmas, Hanukkah or observing Muharram.
(I am helping my niece take some pictures this Hanukkah and she is also planning something for the Christmas party at her school!)
The photograph must fall under one of the themes - Moments in Christianity, Judaism or Islam.
- Everyone's invited. We especially encourage teachers to get students involved.
- No limitations on the number of entries from an individual/institute. No limitation on format.
- Participation in 'Moments 2011' is your consent to the use of your submission for publicity.
- Composite photos with borders, additions and/or embedded names (such as photographer names) are not permitted.
- Take a photo or select one that you took last time and you went 'wow'
- Make sure it is a high resolution image so we can print it to include in our exhibition.
- Fill the pdf form (optional- for more than one submission) . Make sure you add a short description of the photo with each entry, in a separate text file)
- Name the photograph accurately. (Name_country_##.jpg) e.g canada_sara_01.jpg
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Besides the travelling exhibition, winning photos and honorable mentions will be displayed on our website.