Search This Blog


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nature Photography: midsemester reviews

The midsemester review posts from Chris Rolinson's Specialized Photography: nature class. Throughout all of their field trips, the students are building upon a cohesive idea.

Aldona Bird
 Allison Wynands

Amy Crawford 

 Camelia Montoy

 Evan Skowvron

 Heather Spirik

 Joseph Smith

Karen Bullock 

Laura Quinn
Lean Irwin

Lyddia Akrom

Madeline McKain

 Mary Reid

Matt Brudnok

Rebecca Lessner


  1. Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

    Lesson Plans

  2. Hi! I really appreciate your passion in photography because same with you, I also love nature to be my subject in photography because we know how nature is so amazing and wonderful to be subject. I hope you can also visit my blog to show you some of my collections. Thanks! God bless!